- 1 pounds stew beef
- 1 cup flour
- oil, for browning meat
- 1 package Crockery Gourmet Seasoning For Beef
- 2 cups water
- 1 can Condensed French Onion Soup
- 1 can Condensed Beef Consommé
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 2 cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 4 potatoes, cut into 1 1/2″ chunks
- 3 carrots, cut into 1″ chunks
- 2 celery, cut into 1/4 ” chunks
- Coat stew beef with flour and brown in hot oil over medium high heat 2 minutes per side. Do not crowd pan.
- Transfer beef to bottom of slow cooker.
- Combine beef seasoning and water. Add soups, water, garlic and tomatoes. Pour over meat.
- Spread potatoes, carrots and celery on top of meat.
- Cook on high 6 hours or low 10 hours.