Running the U.S. is a lot like flying an airplane:
• There’s no such thing as training wheels.
• Executing drastic corrections too quickly can be fatal.
• Autopilot only works if you know where you’re going.
• Losing your focus when you hit bad weather can be fatal.
• You need both a right wing and a left wing and they have to work together.
• The person you put in the right seat needs to be prepared to take over.
© 2008 Brenda Bell
What’s The Status of President Elect Obama’s Pilots License?
Posted in miscellaneous.