Scenario: You go to your Twitter profile page and attempt to connect your Facebook account, and no matter what you do all you see is There was a Twitter server error. The error has been reported to our engineering team. Please try again as it might be a temporary problem.
- Log in to Facebook and remove Twitter from your Facebook apps.
- Log in to Twitter and verify that Facebook is disconnected.
- Log out of both Facebook and Twitter.
- Clear all of your Facebook and Twitter cookies.
- Close your browser.
- Launch your browser and log in to both Facebook and Twitter.
Now try to connect Facebook to your twitter profile again. It should work this time.
This solution didn’t work for me, any sugestions?
Unfortunately, no. That solution is from quite some time ago, so it’s possible that Facebook or Twitter have broken their API again.